Subject: linux-next: mmc tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:28:29 +1100

Hi Pierre,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:235: error: variable 'ricoh_mmc_pm_ext_opts' has initializer but incomplete type
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:236: error: unknown field 'suspend_noirq' specified in initializer
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:236: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:236: warning: (near initialization for 'ricoh_mmc_pm_ext_opts')
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:237: error: unknown field 'resume_noirq' specified in initializer
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:237: warning: excess elements in struct initializer
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:237: warning: (near initialization for 'ricoh_mmc_pm_ext_opts')
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:245: error: unknown field 'pm' specified in initializer
drivers/mmc/host/ricoh_mmc.c:245: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

Due to commit 75766a3cee0a1eb2f373e8112a73e69262e7831a ("ricoh_mmc: Use
suspend/resume_noirq") clashing with commit
6e674b2ed59695a90166d9500aa2696a495696e7 ("PM: Simplify the new
suspend/hibernation framework for devices") from the driver-core tree.

I am not sure what to do with this, so I have reverted the mmc tree
commit above for today.  Hopefully, Rafael can suggest a fix.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/