Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the lblnet tree

From: Paul Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:38:04 -0500

On Monday 08 December 2008 2:49:57 am Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the lblnet tree got a conflict in
> Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt between commit
> 839361440c4cf848dddc5705fa4ac7c25d00dddf ("hwmon: Deprecate the
> fscher and fscpos drivers") from the jdelvare-hwmon tree and commit
> d45075ffb96a78c0f7137cfcec9fe816a6d23cfb ("selinux: Deprecate and
> schedule the removal of the the compat_net functionality") from the
> lblnet tree.
>
> Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry
> it as necessary.

Thanks.  Other than pulling in the jdelvare-hwmon tree or moving the 
entry somewhere else in the file (not solving anything, just 
moving/delaying the problem) I'm not sure how to resolve the conflict.  
If you don't mind carrying your fix-up patch until the merge window 
opens that sounds like the best approach to me.

-- 
paul moore
linux @ hp