Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:17:50 -0800

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 08:34:03PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Greg,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflicts in
> drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211netdev.c and
> drivers/staging/wlan-ng/p80211wext.c between commit
> 979123d5343b4fdcd4c682745b8a0be9b8fac248 ("staging-p80211: Kill directly
> reference of netdev->priv") from the net tree and various commits from
> the staging tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fixes as necessary. (In the
> case of the second file, the latter removed the code that the former
> modified.)

Dave, can you just drop the patch from your queue?  This should already
be fixed up in the -next tree to not use the field you are wanting to
remove, right?  So you shouldn't get any build errors from what I can
tell.

thanks,

greg k-h