Subject: Re: linux-next: usb tree build failure

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:17:26 -0800

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 02:26:28AM -0800, Inaky Perez-Gonzalez wrote:
> On Monday 22 December 2008, Greg KH wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 09:26:43AM -0800, Inaky Perez-Gonzalez wrote:
> > > On Sunday 21 December 2008, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
> > >
> > > ops -- ok, I will. I guess I have to add this in all the similar ones,
> > > right?
> > >
> > > Greg, do you want a new patch series or just another patch on top?
> >
> > Just a single replacement patch for when we add this makefile is fine
> > with me.
> 
> Hmmm, there was more feedback Sam gave me on Kconfig and Makefiles I added,
> so at the end the patch touches more files than just this one. Maybe a whole
> new series will be the way to go.

Ick, I really don't want that.  But feel free to respin them yourself,
and then just send the different patches?  It's easy to just replace a
few individual ones than to drop the whole series and redo it (well on
my end at least...)

Heck, tell me what to edit and I can edit individual patches quite
easily as well, I'd rather do that as well :)

thanks,

greg k-h