Subject: Re: [PATCH] sparc64: use unsigned long long for u64

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 00:54:52 -0800 (PST)

From: Sam Ravnborg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:17:46 +0100

> It may take a few days before the drivers gets fixed.
> Christmas is approaching fast by now.

Even with this and your driver patch applied, the tree
doesn't build successfully:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
arch/sparc/kernel/psycho_common.c: In function ‘psycho_check_stc_error’:
arch/sparc/kernel/psycho_common.c:104: warning: format ‘%016lx’ expects type ‘long unsigned int’, but argument 4 has type ‘long long unsigned int’

Did you remove sparc's -Werror when doing test builds
of these changes? :-)

Either way these need some work before they should be
added to any tree.

Andrew you probably want to toss these from your tree
since at a minimum they will break the sparc64 build.

Sam will fix them up and resubmit, and I'll apply them,
don't worry. :)