Subject: [PATCH -next v2] cxgb3i: use same dependencies & selects as CHELSIO_T3

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:23:12 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Make the CXGB iSCSI driver (that selects the CXGB net driver) have the same
dependencies as the net driver, since kconfig doesn't do that automatically.
Also make it select INET_LRO & FW_LOADER like the net driver does.

drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:269: error: implicit declaration of function 'pci_disable_msix'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:272: error: implicit declaration of function 'pci_disable_msi'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2778: error: array type has incomplete element type
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2781: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2781: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2781: error: size of array 'type name' is negative
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2784: error: implicit declaration of function 'pci_enable_msix'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2784: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2784: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2784: error: size of array 'type name' is negative
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2786: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2786: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of 'type name'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2786: error: size of array 'type name' is negative
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:2778: warning: unused variable 'entries'
drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c:3011: error: implicit declaration of function 'pci_enable_msi'

and from a different build:

ERROR: "lro_vlan_hwaccel_receive_frags" [drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lro_receive_frags" [drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lro_receive_skb" [drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lro_vlan_hwaccel_receive_skb" [drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "lro_flush_all" [drivers/net/cxgb3/cxgb3.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/Kconfig |    3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

--- linux-next-20081229.orig/drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20081229/drivers/scsi/cxgb3i/Kconfig
@@ -1,6 +1,9 @@
 config SCSI_CXGB3_ISCSI
 	tristate "Chelsio S3xx iSCSI support"
+	depends on PCI && INET
 	select CHELSIO_T3
 	select SCSI_ISCSI_ATTRS
+	select INET_LRO
+	select FW_LOADER
 	---help---
 	This driver supports iSCSI offload for the Chelsio S3 series devices.