Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:04:51 +1100

Hi Ingo,

Today's linux-next merge of the iommu tree got a conflict in
arch/x86/kernel/Makefile between commit
b43d196c4d3fe46d6dda7c987c47792612b80b1b ("x86: corruption-check: some
post-move cleanups") from Linus' tree and commit
cfb80c9eae8c7ed8f2ee81090062d15ead51cbe8 ("x86: unify pci iommu setup and
allow swiotlb to compile for 32 bit") from the iommu tree.

Simply overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry
the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc arch/x86/kernel/Makefile
index 3d82c15,a9c656f..0000000
--- a/arch/x86/kernel/Makefile
+++ b/arch/x86/kernel/Makefile
@@@ -108,7 -105,7 +108,8 @@@ microcode-$(CONFIG_MICROCODE_INTEL)	+= 
  microcode-$(CONFIG_MICROCODE_AMD)	+= microcode_amd.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MICROCODE)			+= microcode.o
  
 +obj-$(CONFIG_X86_CHECK_BIOS_CORRUPTION) += check.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_SWIOTLB)			+= pci-swiotlb_64.o # NB rename without _64
  
  ###
  # 64 bit specific files