Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 5 (multimedia build errors)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:04:30 -0800

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:35:17 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This tree will not build a powerpc ppc4xx_defconfig due to a kvm problem.
> 
> Changes since 20090102:

With CONFIG_INPUT=m and CONFIG_DVB_DM1105=y:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `input_sync':
dm1105.c:(.text+0x120c33): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm1105_emit_key':
dm1105.c:(.text+0x120c6c): undefined reference to `input_event'
dm1105.c:(.text+0x120c82): undefined reference to `input_event'
dm1105.c:(.text+0x120cb2): undefined reference to `input_event'
dm1105.c:(.text+0x120cd1): undefined reference to `input_event'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm1105_ir_init':
(.devinit.text+0xd8ae): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm1105_ir_init':
(.devinit.text+0xd9f6): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm1105_ir_init':
(.devinit.text+0xda09): undefined reference to `input_free_device'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `dm1105_ir_exit':
(.devexit.text+0xcde): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'

---
~Randy