Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 5 (multimedia #2)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:06:57 -0800

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:35:17 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This tree will not build a powerpc ppc4xx_defconfig due to a kvm problem.
> 
> Changes since 20090102:

With CONFIG_INPUT=n and
CONFIG_DVB_DM1105=m
CONFIG_DVB_FIREDTV=m:

ERROR: "input_event" [drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firedtv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_register_device" [drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firedtv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_free_device" [drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firedtv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_unregister_device" [drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firedtv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_allocate_device" [drivers/media/dvb/firesat/firedtv.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_event" [drivers/media/dvb/dm1105/dm1105.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_free_device" [drivers/media/dvb/dm1105/dm1105.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_register_device" [drivers/media/dvb/dm1105/dm1105.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_allocate_device" [drivers/media/dvb/dm1105/dm1105.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "input_unregister_device" [drivers/media/dvb/dm1105/dm1105.ko] undefined!

---
~Randy