Subject: [PATCH -next] jbd2: fix printk format warning

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:11:58 -0800

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix jbd2 printk format:

fs/jbd2/journal.c:848: warning: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'uint32_t'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 fs/jbd2/journal.c |    3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- linux-next-20090105.orig/fs/jbd2/journal.c
+++ linux-next-20090105/fs/jbd2/journal.c
@@ -845,7 +845,8 @@ static int jbd2_seq_info_show(struct seq
 	seq_printf(seq, "  %ums logging transaction\n",
 	    jiffies_to_msecs(s->stats->u.run.rs_logging / s->stats->ts_tid));
 	seq_printf(seq, "  %luus average transaction commit time\n",
-		   do_div(s->journal->j_average_commit_time, 1000));
+		   (unsigned long)do_div(s->journal->j_average_commit_time,
+					1000));
 	seq_printf(seq, "  %lu handles per transaction\n",
 	    s->stats->u.run.rs_handle_count / s->stats->ts_tid);
 	seq_printf(seq, "  %lu blocks per transaction\n",