Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:20:34 +0100

* Rusty Russell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Monday 05 January 2009 23:17:45 Ingo Molnar wrote:
> > That would allow Mike, Christoph and you to work this out cleanly from 
> > scratch. It would also solve your merge conflict.
> > 
> > Does that sound like a good solution?
> 
> Sure, but it won't make this window.  I guess since those patches don't 
> do anything but lay groundwork it's not critical, but annoying they've 
> lain fallow so long.
> 
> I'm happy to put them with the cpualloc patches, since they're related 
> and going to conflict, but I still want to see if Mike has the rest of 
> them?

ok, i've zapped them from tip/core/percpu and will let you and Mike handle 
them.

	Ingo