Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 6 (wimax errs)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:23:21 -0800

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:23:11 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This tree will not build a powerpc ppc4xx_defconfig due to a kvm problem.
> 
> Changes since 20090105:

wimax build fails when CONFIG_INPUT=n:

net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_report_rfkill_hw':
(.text+0x1540c0): undefined reference to `input_event'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_rm':
(.text+0x1541b1): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x1542db): undefined reference to `input_allocate_device'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x154373): undefined reference to `input_register_device'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x15440c): undefined reference to `input_unregister_device'
net/built-in.o: In function `wimax_rfkill_add':
(.text+0x154428): undefined reference to `input_free_device'

Also, this warning needs to be fixed:

linux-next-20090106/net/wimax/id-table.c:133: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and code

---
~Randy