Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 6 (staging/meilhaus)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:35:33 -0800

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:23:11 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This tree will not build a powerpc ppc4xx_defconfig due to a kvm problem.
> 
> Changes since 20090105:
> 
> New tree:
> 	squashfs
> 
> Undropped tree:
> 	usb
> 	staging

drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o: In function `cleanup_module':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o: In function `init_module':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlock_lock':
(.text+0x2470): multiple definition of `me_dlock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2470): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_deinit':
(.text+0x2320): multiple definition of `me_dlist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2320): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_get_device':
(.text+0x2380): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_device'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2380): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `cleanup_module':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2940): multiple definition of `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b60): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_deinit':
(.text+0x2980): multiple definition of `me_slist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2ba0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlock_enter':
(.text+0x2400): multiple definition of `me_dlock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2400): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slock_deinit':
(.text+0x2be0): multiple definition of `me_slock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slock_lock':
(.text+0x2b60): multiple definition of `me_slock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `init_module':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_query_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2920): multiple definition of `me_slist_query_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_init':
(.text+0x2960): multiple definition of `me_slist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlock_deinit':
(.text+0x2440): multiple definition of `me_dlock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2440): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_subdevice_deinit':
(.text+0x27b0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_init':
(.text+0x2300): multiple definition of `me_dlist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2300): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice':
(.text+0x2aa0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cc0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slock_init':
(.text+0x2bf0): multiple definition of `me_slock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e10): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_add_device_tail':
(.text+0x22e0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_add_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2ad0): multiple definition of `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cf0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_get_number_devices':
(.text+0x22d0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slock_enter':
(.text+0x2b20): multiple definition of `me_slock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_query_number_devices':
(.text+0x22c0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_query_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlist_del_device_tail':
(.text+0x23b0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_del_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x23b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_subdevice_init':
(.text+0x27c0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_get_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2930): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b50): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_device_deinit':
(.text+0xe0): multiple definition of `me_device_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0xe0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlock_exit':
(.text+0x2430): multiple definition of `me_dlock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2430): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_device_pci_init':
(.text+0x130): multiple definition of `me_device_pci_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x130): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type':
(.text+0x29e0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2c00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_dlock_init':
(.text+0x2450): multiple definition of `me_dlock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2450): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o: In function `me_slock_exit':
(.text+0x2b50): multiple definition of `me_slock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d70): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlock_lock':
(.text+0x2470): multiple definition of `me_dlock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2470): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_deinit':
(.text+0x2320): multiple definition of `me_dlist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2320): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_get_device':
(.text+0x2380): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_device'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2380): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `cleanup_module':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2940): multiple definition of `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b60): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_deinit':
(.text+0x2980): multiple definition of `me_slist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2ba0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlock_enter':
(.text+0x2400): multiple definition of `me_dlock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2400): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `ao_stop_immediately':
(.text+0x39f0): multiple definition of `ao_stop_immediately'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x9290): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slock_deinit':
(.text+0x2be0): multiple definition of `me_slock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `ao_write_data_wraparound':
(.text+0x34e0): multiple definition of `ao_write_data_wraparound'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x8d80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slock_lock':
(.text+0x2b60): multiple definition of `me_slock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `init_module':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `ao_get_data_from_user':
(.text+0x3750): multiple definition of `ao_get_data_from_user'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x8ff0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_query_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2920): multiple definition of `me_slist_query_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_init':
(.text+0x2960): multiple definition of `me_slist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlock_deinit':
(.text+0x2440): multiple definition of `me_dlock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2440): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_xilinx_download':
(.text+0x2c10): multiple definition of `me_xilinx_download'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x2c10): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_subdevice_deinit':
(.text+0x27b0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_init':
(.text+0x2300): multiple definition of `me_dlist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2300): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice':
(.text+0x2aa0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cc0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slock_init':
(.text+0x2bf0): multiple definition of `me_slock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e10): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_add_device_tail':
(.text+0x22e0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_add_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2ad0): multiple definition of `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cf0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_get_number_devices':
(.text+0x22d0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slock_enter':
(.text+0x2b20): multiple definition of `me_slock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_query_number_devices':
(.text+0x22c0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_query_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlist_del_device_tail':
(.text+0x23b0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_del_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x23b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_subdevice_init':
(.text+0x27c0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_get_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2930): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b50): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_device_deinit':
(.text+0xe0): multiple definition of `me_device_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0xe0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `ao_write_data_pooling':
(.text+0x36a0): multiple definition of `ao_write_data_pooling'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x8f40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlock_exit':
(.text+0x2430): multiple definition of `me_dlock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2430): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_device_pci_init':
(.text+0x130): multiple definition of `me_device_pci_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x130): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type':
(.text+0x29e0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2c00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `ao_write_data':
(.text+0x35c0): multiple definition of `ao_write_data'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x8e60): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_dlock_init':
(.text+0x2450): multiple definition of `me_dlock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2450): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me6000.o: In function `me_slock_exit':
(.text+0x2b50): multiple definition of `me_slock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d70): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlock_lock':
(.text+0x2470): multiple definition of `me_dlock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2470): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_deinit':
(.text+0x2320): multiple definition of `me_dlist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2320): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_get_device':
(.text+0x2380): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_device'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2380): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `cleanup_module':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2940): multiple definition of `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b60): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_deinit':
(.text+0x2980): multiple definition of `me_slist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2ba0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlock_enter':
(.text+0x2400): multiple definition of `me_dlock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2400): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slock_deinit':
(.text+0x2be0): multiple definition of `me_slock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slock_lock':
(.text+0x2b60): multiple definition of `me_slock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `init_module':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_query_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2920): multiple definition of `me_slist_query_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o 
: In function `me_slist_init':
(.text+0x2960): multiple definition of `me_slist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlock_deinit':
(.text+0x2440): multiple definition of `me_dlock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2440): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_subdevice_deinit':
(.text+0x27b0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_init':
(.text+0x2300): multiple definition of `me_dlist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2300): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice':
(.text+0x2aa0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cc0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slock_init':
(.text+0x2bf0): multiple definition of `me_slock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e10): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_add_device_tail':
(.text+0x22e0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_add_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2ad0): multiple definition of `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cf0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_get_number_devices':
(.text+0x22d0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slock_enter':
(.text+0x2b20): multiple definition of `me_slock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_query_number_devices':
(.text+0x22c0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_query_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlist_del_device_tail':
(.text+0x23b0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_del_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x23b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_subdevice_init':
(.text+0x27c0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_get_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2930): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b50): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_device_deinit':
(.text+0xe0): multiple definition of `me_device_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0xe0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlock_exit':
(.text+0x2430): multiple definition of `me_dlock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2430): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_device_pci_init':
(.text+0x130): multiple definition of `me_device_pci_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x130): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type':
(.text+0x29e0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2c00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me8254_constructor':
(.text+0x2c80): multiple definition of `me8254_constructor'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me4600.o:(.text+0x4070): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_dlock_init':
(.text+0x2450): multiple definition of `me_dlock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2450): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8100.o: In function `me_slock_exit':
(.text+0x2b50): multiple definition of `me_slock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d70): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlock_lock':
(.text+0x2470): multiple definition of `me_dlock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2470): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_deinit':
(.text+0x2320): multiple definition of `me_dlist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2320): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_get_device':
(.text+0x2380): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_device'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2380): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `cleanup_module':
(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2940): multiple definition of `me_slist_add_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b60): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_deinit':
(.text+0x2980): multiple definition of `me_slist_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2ba0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlock_enter':
(.text+0x2400): multiple definition of `me_dlock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2400): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slock_deinit':
(.text+0x2be0): multiple definition of `me_slock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slock_lock':
(.text+0x2b60): multiple definition of `me_slock_lock'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `init_module':
(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_query_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2920): multiple definition of `me_slist_query_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_init':
(.text+0x2960): multiple definition of `me_slist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b80): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlock_deinit':
(.text+0x2440): multiple definition of `me_dlock_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2440): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_subdevice_deinit':
(.text+0x27b0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_init':
(.text+0x2300): multiple definition of `me_dlist_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2300): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice':
(.text+0x2aa0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cc0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slock_init':
(.text+0x2bf0): multiple definition of `me_slock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2e10): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_add_device_tail':
(.text+0x22e0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_add_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail':
(.text+0x2ad0): multiple definition of `me_slist_del_subdevice_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2cf0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_get_number_devices':
(.text+0x22d0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_get_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22d0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slock_enter':
(.text+0x2b20): multiple definition of `me_slock_enter'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d40): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_query_number_devices':
(.text+0x22c0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_query_number_devices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x22c0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlist_del_device_tail':
(.text+0x23b0): multiple definition of `me_dlist_del_device_tail'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x23b0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_subdevice_init':
(.text+0x27c0): multiple definition of `me_subdevice_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x29e0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_get_number_subdevices':
(.text+0x2930): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_number_subdevices'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2b50): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_device_deinit':
(.text+0xe0): multiple definition of `me_device_deinit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0xe0): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlock_exit':
(.text+0x2430): multiple definition of `me_dlock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2430): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_device_pci_init':
(.text+0x130): multiple definition of `me_device_pci_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x130): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type':
(.text+0x29e0): multiple definition of `me_slist_get_subdevice_by_type'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2c00): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_dlock_init':
(.text+0x2450): multiple definition of `me_dlock_init'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2450): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me8200.o: In function `me_slock_exit':
(.text+0x2b50): multiple definition of `me_slock_exit'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/me1000.o:(.text+0x2d70): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/medummy.o: In function `init_module':
medummy.c:(.init.text+0x0): multiple definition of `init_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.text+0x530): first defined here
drivers/staging/meilhaus/medummy.o: In function `cleanup_module':
medummy.c:(.exit.text+0x0): multiple definition of `cleanup_module'
drivers/staging/meilhaus/memain.o:memain.c:(.exit.text+0x0): first defined here
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/meilhaus/built-in.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/staging/meilhaus] Error 2

---
~Randy