Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for January 6 (staging/android)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 16:37:52 -0800

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 18:23:11 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This tree will not build a powerpc ppc4xx_defconfig due to a kvm problem.
> 
> Changes since 20090105:
> 
> New tree:
> 	squashfs
> 
> Undropped tree:
> 	usb
> 	staging

drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_insert_free_buffer':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:497: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_alloc_buf':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:681: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:681: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:690: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:711: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:720: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:720: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:748: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:757: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:757: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_free_buf':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:831: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:831: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:844: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:844: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_transaction':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1390: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 9 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1390: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 10 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1397: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 9 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1397: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 10 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1404: error: 'struct task_struct' has no member named 'euid'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1441: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1620: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1620: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 6 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_transaction_buffer_release':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1645: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1645: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1658: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:1658: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'binder_thread_read':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2359: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 9 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2359: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 10 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2593: error: 'struct task_struct' has no member named 'euid'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2596: error: 'struct task_struct' has no member named 'euid'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2602: error: 'struct task_struct' has no member named 'euid'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'print_binder_transaction':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2934: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2934: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'print_binder_buffer':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2943: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 7 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:2943: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 8 has type 'size_t'
drivers/staging/android/binder.c: In function 'print_binder_proc_stats':
drivers/staging/android/binder.c:3212: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 8 has type 'size_t'
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/android/binder.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [drivers/staging/android] Error 2
make[2]: *** [drivers/staging] Error 2

---
~Randy