Subject: linux-next: ocfs2 tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:01:58 +1100

Hi Mark,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) failed like this:

fs/ocfs2/super.c: In function 'ocfs2_osb_dump':
fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fs/ocfs2/super.c:256: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fs/ocfs2/super.c:259: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
fs/ocfs2/super.c:261: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Caused by commit 796868c27387ba9bbad6b9c6b770ed34e2809a73 ("ocfs2: Expose
the file system state via debugfs") since (despite being declared in
fs/ocfs2/ocfs2.h) the struct ocfs2_recovery_map definition is not exposed
beyond fs/ocfs2/journal.c.

I have dropped the ocfs2 tree for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/