Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 14:13:28 +1100

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/Kconfig between commit
d4732d3c59b84bb093e11c8f755f32801b4bf86d ("m68knommu: add ColdFire M532x
to the FEC configuration options") from Linus' tree and commit
196719ecec0c526de273dcb902f0be956a193232 ("fec: Add support for Freescale
MX27") from the net tree.

Just overlapping additions.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the
fix for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc drivers/net/Kconfig
index 6bdfd47,0ec01e4..0000000
--- a/drivers/net/Kconfig
+++ b/drivers/net/Kconfig
@@@ -1828,11 -1828,11 +1828,11 @@@ config 68360_ENE
  	  the Motorola 68360 processor.
  
  config FEC
- 	bool "FEC ethernet controller (of ColdFire CPUs)"
- 	depends on M523x || M527x || M5272 || M528x || M520x || M532x
+ 	bool "FEC ethernet controller (of ColdFire and some i.MX CPUs)"
 -	depends on M523x || M527x || M5272 || M528x || M520x || MACH_MX27
++	depends on M523x || M527x || M5272 || M528x || M520x || M532x || MACH_MX27
  	help
  	  Say Y here if you want to use the built-in 10/100 Fast ethernet
- 	  controller on some Motorola ColdFire processors.
+ 	  controller on some Motorola ColdFire and Freescale i.MX processors.
  
  config FEC2
  	bool "Second FEC ethernet controller (on some ColdFire CPUs)"