Subject: X200: not resuming, cryptswap fails (was: linux-next: Tree for February 5)

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:52:03 +0100

Stephen Rothwell [Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 07:16:58PM +1100]:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090204:

20090205 on Lenovo X200:

  - on bootup the cryptsetup call for my home works, for
    swap not anymore (hangs, but can be canceled via ctrl-c;
    saw that in previously, beginning with next-20090122;
    standard Debian randomkey swap via cryptsetup)
  - suspend works; resume not: the moon is still seen,
    the fans start working, screen is black, network not
    up again -> no ping/ssh possible.

Back on 2.6.28-rc9-wl-denkbrett-24896-gf4f5c96, last working
version on X200.

Sincerly,

Nico

-- 
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C