Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with the net-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:46:04 +1100

Hi David,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got conflicts in
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c and
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c between commit
89c581b3fb2986e303f1299e6458e3e9b115fa3f ("iwlwifi: fix suspend/resume
and its usage of pci saved state") from the net-current tree and commits
from the net tree.

I assume this is what John was referring to when he said:

> The iwlwifi patch corrects a problem (introduced by the previous iwlwifi
> fix) that disables the iwlwifi devices after suspend/resume.  It will
> conflict with what is already in -next -- just take the hunks that are
> already in -next and ignore the hunks introduced here.

So I took that advise.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/