Subject: Re: linux-next test scripts

From: Uwe Kleine-König<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:20:37 +0100

Hello,

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 03:20:22PM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> I plan to setup something similar to linux-next for the Pengutronix test
> lab to build a tree that contains the work of all our developers for
> daily testing.
> 
> It would be really great if I could take a look into your scripts to
> manage linux-next.  I tried searching the web for them, but without
> success.
> 
> Are the scripts somewhere available without being found by me?  If yes,
> where are they, if not, do you can publish them somewhere?
After some more search I found the script by James Bottomley[1].

Still I'd like to know if you put some work in that script or even
created your own to prevent duplication of work.

If you care that I don't just use your script without contributing back,
I intend to use it among others for our (public) mxc tree at
git://git.pengutronix.de/git/imx/linux-2.6.git which gets much interest
in the arm-linux community and you can be sure that you will benefit
from our changes to your script.

Best regards
Uwe

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/626055/

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |