Subject: linux-next: infiniband tree build warning

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:44:03 +1100

Hi Roland,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c: In function 'build_rdma_recv':
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3/iwch_qp.c:266: warning: suggest parentheses around + or - inside shift

Caused by commit 1557b4f052cb739a4ae1dd9641249b3e69fb6a0d ("RDMA/cxgb3:
Remove modulo math from build_rdma_recv()").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/