Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:48:59 +1100

Hi David,

Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c between commit
6aa03ab06978e97b3e0720f83280d7841051916b ("Fix iwlan DMA mapping
direction") from Linus' tree and commit
7aaa1d79e3a2d573ac469744506f17b1c9386840 ("iwlwifi: Add TFD library
operations") from the net tree.

The latter moved some code that the former modified.  I fixed it up (see
below) and can carry it for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c
index ab13ff2,ae04c20..0000000
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c b/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
index 397577c..e9729f4 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c
@@ -444,7 +444,7 @@ void iwl_hw_txq_free_tfd(struct iwl_priv *priv, struct iwl_tx_queue *txq)
 		pci_unmap_single(dev,
 				pci_unmap_addr(&txq->cmd[index]->meta, mapping),
 				pci_unmap_len(&txq->cmd[index]->meta, len),
-				PCI_DMA_TODEVICE);
+				PCI_DMA_BIDIRECTIONAL);
 
 	/* Unmap chunks, if any. */
 	for (i = 1; i < num_tbs; i++) {