Subject: linux-next: v4l-dvb tree build warnings

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:01:15 +1100

Hi Mauro,

Today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c: In function 'find_inode':
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:65: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:67: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:71: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:73: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c: In function 'stv0900_search':
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:1495: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c: In function 'stv0900_read_status':
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:1610: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c: In function 'stv0900_attach':
drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0900_core.c:1923: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

Introduced by commit 85b3706579bfb73d7691488ed0e84c38773742aa ("V4L/DVB
(10803): Add core code for ST STV0900 dual demodulator").  Why not use %p
to print pointers?
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/