Subject: Re: [PATCH] Staging: comedi: Fix an other build problem

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:36:57 -0700

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 05:37:52PM +0100, Alessio Igor Bogani wrote:
> [...]
>  CC [M]  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.o
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c: In function ‘raw_ioctl’:
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:451: error: ‘comedi32_chaninfo’ undeclared (first use in this function)
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:451: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:451: error: for each function it appears in.)
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:454: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:454: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:457: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:457: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:460: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:460: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:463: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:463: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:466: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  drivers/staging/comedi/comedi_compat32.c:466: error: expected expression before ‘)’ token
>  [...]

Ah, sorry, I just fixed this before I saw your patch (based on Randy's
previous complaint.)

thanks,

greg k-h