Subject: [patch bugfix] UV system table in bios accessed after unmap

From: Russ Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:52:40 -0500

Use the copy of UV system table in kernel memory, not the one in
bios after unmapping.

Signed-off-by: Russ Anderson <[email-masked]>

---
 arch/x86/kernel/bios_uv.c |    3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-next/arch/x86/kernel/bios_uv.c
===================================================================
--- linux-next.orig/arch/x86/kernel/bios_uv.c	2009-03-30 17:39:26.622178261 -0500
+++ linux-next/arch/x86/kernel/bios_uv.c	2009-03-30 17:44:12.703957062 -0500
@@ -182,7 +182,8 @@ void uv_bios_init(void)
 	memcpy(&uv_systab, tab, sizeof(struct uv_systab));
 	iounmap(tab);
 
-	printk(KERN_INFO "EFI UV System Table Revision %d\n", tab->revision);
+	printk(KERN_INFO "EFI UV System Table Revision %d\n",
+					uv_systab.revision);
 }
 #else	/* !CONFIG_EFI */
 
-- 
Russ Anderson, OS RAS/Partitioning Project Lead  
SGI - Silicon Graphics Inc          [email-masked]