Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:41:44 +1100

Hi Trond,

Today's linux-next merge of the nfs tree got a conflict in fs/nfs/file.c
between commit c2ec175c39f62949438354f603f4aa170846aabb ("mm:
page_mkwrite change prototype to match fault") from Linus' tree and
commit e858675049961c24d12a9fb66aae6638ff30abb8 ("NFS: Add comment
banners to some NFS functions") from the nfs tree.

Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix
for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/

diff --cc fs/nfs/file.c
index 0abf3f3,caf9be4..0000000
--- a/fs/nfs/file.c
+++ b/fs/nfs/file.c
@@@ -451,9 -478,13 +478,14 @@@ const struct address_space_operations n
  	.launder_page = nfs_launder_page,
  };
  
+ /*
+  * Notification that a PTE pointing to an NFS page is about to be made
+  * writable, implying that someone is about to modify the page through a
+  * shared-writable mapping
+  */
 -static int nfs_vm_page_mkwrite(struct vm_area_struct *vma, struct page *page)
 +static int nfs_vm_page_mkwrite(struct vm_area_struct *vma, struct vm_fault *vmf)
  {
 +	struct page *page = vmf->page;
  	struct file *filp = vma->vm_file;
  	struct dentry *dentry = filp->f_path.dentry;
  	unsigned pagelen;