Subject: Re: [PATCH] Staging: pohmelfs: should include fs_struct.h

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 01:17:54 +0400

Hi Alexander.

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 03:37:10PM +0400, Alexander Beregalov ([email-masked]) wrote:
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c: In function
> 'pohmelfs_construct_path_string':
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:48: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:49: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:50: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c: In function 'pohmelfs_path_length':
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:95: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:96: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> drivers/staging/pohmelfs/path_entry.c:97: error: dereferencing pointer
> to incomplete type
> 
> Signed-off-by: Alexander Beregalov <[email-masked]>

Looks good. Ack.
Greg please queue it for inclusion.

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov