Subject: linux-next: tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:41:35 +1000

Hi Takashi,

Today's linux-next build (powerpc allyesconfig) failed like this:

sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c: In function 'twl4030_startup':
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c:1227: error: 'struct snd_soc_device' has no member named 'codec'
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c: In function 'twl4030_shutdown':
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c:1258: error: 'struct snd_soc_device' has no member named 'codec'
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c: At top level:
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c:1442: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
sound/soc/codecs/twl4030.c:1443: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

Caused by commit 7220b9f4bd4fad41f6f7299fe74c2c38ec85d793 ("ASoC:
TWL4030: Add constrains for second stream") from the sound-current tree.

Was this even build tested?

I have reverted that commit for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/