Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for April 14: CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT build failure

From: Matthias Kaehlcke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:53:54 +0200

building of next-20090414 fails for ARM with CONFIG_OABI_COMPAT:

arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c: In function 'sys_oabi_epoll_wait':
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:288: error: implicit declaration of
function 'kmalloc'
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:288: error: 'GFP_KERNEL' undeclared
(first use in this function)
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:288: error: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:288: error: for each function it
appears in.)
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:288: warning: assignment makes
pointer from integer without a cast
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:301: error: implicit declaration of
function 'kfree'
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c: In function 'sys_oabi_semtimedop':
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:324: error: 'GFP_KERNEL' undeclared
(first use in this function)
arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.c:324: warning: assignment makes
pointer from integer without a cast
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/kernel/sys_oabi-compat.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/arm/kernel] Error 2

-- 
Matthias Kaehlcke
Embedded Linux Engineer
Barcelona

                Don't walk behind me, I may not lead
             Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow
                Just walk beside me and be my friend
                          (Albert Camus)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-