Subject: Re: linux-next: wireless tree build failure

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 22:55:33 -0400

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 11:54:55AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi John,
> 
> Today's linux-next build (x86_64_allmodconfig) failed like this:
> 
> net/mac80211/mlme.c: In function 'ieee80211_enable_ht':
> net/mac80211/mlme.c:126: error: 'IEEE80211_CHAN_NO_HT40PLUS' undeclared (first use in this function)
> net/mac80211/mlme.c:131: error: 'IEEE80211_CHAN_NO_HT40MINUS' undeclared (first use in this function)
> 
> Direct cause is commit b3afed6815165a62d20e4487ec2df0d12a2df20d
> ("mac80211: check if HT40+/- is allowed before sending assoc").
> 
> I have used the wireless tree from next-20090504 for today.
> 
> [You guys build this stuff, right? :-(]

Ooops, sorry!  I had to drop a few patches and I didn't get
wireless-next-2.6 pushed back out correctly.  It is fixed now.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville		Someday the world will need a hero, and you
[email-masked]			might be all we have.  Be ready.