Subject: Re: linux-next: driver-core tree build failure

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 21:29:11 -0700

On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 02:18:19PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Kay, Greg,
> 
> On Mon, 4 May 2009 15:00:51 +0200 Kay Sievers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 08:25, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > > Today's linux-next build (powerpc ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:
> > >
> > > drivers/hid/usbhid/hiddev.c:965: error: unknown field 'nodename' specified in initializer
> > > drivers/hid/usbhid/hiddev.c:965: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
> > 
> > Sorry, that was my fault. I merged a fix wrongly with the original
> > patch. I sent an updated patch to Greg.
> 
> Since that update didn't make it into Greg's tree today, I just dropped
> the patch from the series for today.

That's fine, sorry about that, I didn't have the chance to get to it
today.

I should have it resolved tomorrow.

thanks,

greg k-h