Subject: Re: linux-next: driver-core tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 14:18:19 +1000

Hi Kay, Greg,

On Mon, 4 May 2009 15:00:51 +0200 Kay Sievers <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 08:25, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Today's linux-next build (powerpc ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:
> >
> > drivers/hid/usbhid/hiddev.c:965: error: unknown field 'nodename' specified in initializer
> > drivers/hid/usbhid/hiddev.c:965: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
> 
> Sorry, that was my fault. I merged a fix wrongly with the original
> patch. I sent an updated patch to Greg.

Since that update didn't make it into Greg's tree today, I just dropped
the patch from the series for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/