Subject: Re: Next May 11 : BUG during scsi initialization

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 15:56:13 +1000

Hi Nick,

On Tue, 12 May 2009 06:57:16 +0200 Nick Piggin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hmm, I think (hope) your problems were fixed with the recent memory
> coruption bug fix for SLQB. (if not, let me know)
> 
> This one possibly looks like a problem with remote memory allocation
> or memory hotplug or something like that. I'll do a bit of code
> review....

These are -next kernels which include the two fixes you posted recently
(I am pretty sure).  I am also getting the network failures that Sachin
is seeing on several of my machines here.  The previously reported
problems have gone away.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/