Subject: staging fails in next-20090514: drivers/staging/agnx/pci.o

From: Nico -telmich- Schottelius <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 17:23:08 +0200

Hehe, just found the staging area today, in which agnx does not want
to be compiled:

  CC [M]  drivers/staging/agnx/pci.o
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:64:3: warning: "/*" within comment
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:223:2: warning: "/*" within comment
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:307: warning: ‘struct ieee80211_if_conf’ declared inside parameter list
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:307: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c: In function ‘agnx_config_interface’:
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:315: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:316: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:317: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:318: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c: At top level:
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:424: error: unknown field ‘config_interface’ specified in initializer
drivers/staging/agnx/pci.c:424: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
make[3]: *** [drivers/staging/agnx/pci.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [drivers/staging/agnx] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/staging] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2
ikn% 

as usual, amd64, config attached.

Nico

-- 
Think about Free and Open Source Software (FOSS).
http://nico.schottelius.org/documentations/foss/the-term-foss/

PGP: BFE4 C736 ABE5 406F 8F42  F7CF B8BE F92A 9885 188C