Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the net tree with Linus' tree

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 21:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:39:58 +1000

> Today's linux-next merge of the net tree got a conflict in
> drivers/scsi/fcoe/fcoe.c between commit
> 6401bdcad536cc00589c38e7e1c140d3acc00087 ("[SCSI] fcoe: fip: add
> multicast filter to receive FIP advertisements") from Linus' tree and
> commit 184dd3459bb334d9061b58faed3610d08d6c7ff8 ("fcoe: adds spma mode
> support") from the net tree.
> 
> There is another trivial conflict between commit
> dd3fd72e692c8af007f70df4433c0cffe8582d8b ("[SCSI] fcoe: fix spelling
> typos and bad comments") from Linus' tree and commit
> ab6b85c1d7a1bf6c2b27fb542a7b2404e45b7e24 ("fcoe: consolidates netdev
> related config and cleanup for spma mode") from the net tree.
> 
> Just context changes.  I fixed them up (see below) and can carry them for
> a while.

I'll pull net-2.6 into net-next-2.6 and push the result to kernel.org
to resolve this.

Thanks!