Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the watchdog tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:37:18 +1000

Hi Wim,

Today's linux-next merge of the watchdog tree got a conflict in
drivers/watchdog/Makefile between commit
3b937a7dbddbedd9457b33fcc8fa369c0c229c6e ("[ARM] Orion/Kirkwood: rename
orion5x_wdt to orion_wdt") from the arm tree and commit
e35f878d8313518a20d3c53393d14761dca74624 ("[WATCHDOG] U300 COH 901 327
watchdog driver") from the watchdog tree.

Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as
necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/watchdog/Makefile
index c3afa14,9eb74b7..0000000
--- a/drivers/watchdog/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/watchdog/Makefile
@@@ -40,7 -41,8 +41,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_EP93XX_WATCHDOG) += ep93xx
  obj-$(CONFIG_PNX4008_WATCHDOG) += pnx4008_wdt.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_IOP_WATCHDOG) += iop_wdt.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DAVINCI_WATCHDOG) += davinci_wdt.o
 -obj-$(CONFIG_ORION5X_WATCHDOG) += orion5x_wdt.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_ORION_WATCHDOG) += orion_wdt.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_COH901327_WATCHDOG) += coh901327_wdt.o
  
  # AVR32 Architecture
  obj-$(CONFIG_AT32AP700X_WDT) += at32ap700x_wdt.o