Subject: linux-next: rr tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:12:05 +1000

Hi Rusty,

Today's linux-next build (powerpc allnoconfig) failed like this:

lib/extable.c: In function 'trim_init_extable':
lib/extable.c:50: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:50: error: implicit declaration of function 'within_module_init'
lib/extable.c:50: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:51: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:52: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:55: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:56: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:56: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
lib/extable.c:57: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

Caused by commit 07c674557e43c27d4e7243a35b9ea030b09e3c3d ("module: trim
exception table on init free") which I have reverted for today.

This is a build without CONFIG_MODULE.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/