Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Revert and reimplement Add SGMII support to UCC GETH

From: Grant Likely <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 15:09:44 -0600

Here is a fix for the build failure discovered during the 2.6.31 merge
window on ucc_geth.c.  I decided to revert and reapply a fixed version
of the patch to make the new version easier to review and bisect if I
got the fixup wrong.  I've compile tested both patches, but I do not have
hardware to run test.

Haiying, please confirm that I haven't horribly trashed your hard work
with my changes.

For anyone interested, I've also pushed these patches out to the -next-net
branch of my git tree:

The following changes since commit 65795efbd380a832ae508b04dba8f8e53f0b84d9:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge branch 'next-i2c' of git://aeryn.fluff.org.uk/bjdooks/linux

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 next-net

Grant Likely (1):
      Revert "net/ucc_geth: Add SGMII support for UEC GETH driver"

Haiying Wang (1):
      net/ucc_geth: Add SGMII support for UCC GETH driver

 drivers/net/ucc_geth.c |  113 +++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 drivers/net/ucc_geth.h |    2 +-
 2 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

--
Grant Likely, B.Sc. P.Eng.
Secret Lab Technologies Ltd.