Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:43:46 +1000

Hi Rusty,

Today's linux-next merge of the rr tree got a conflict in
arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/setup.c between commit
7ccbe504b5ee766d33211a507189a06f3079b29b ("powerpc/pmac: Fix issues with
PowerMac "PowerSurge" SMP") from Linus' tree and commit
67e33aa4710019a5ee52979f7a9c6458729ab2ab
("cpumask:use-cpumap-accessors-powerpc") from the rr tree.

The code modified by the latter was moved to
arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c by the former, so I applied the
latter change to this other file (see below).

There is another use of cpu_set in this file as well (which I did not
change).
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c b/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c
index 6d4da7b..da12c48 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c
@@ -952,7 +952,7 @@ void __init pmac_setup_smp(void)
 		int cpu;
 
 		for (cpu = 1; cpu < 4 && cpu < NR_CPUS; ++cpu)
-			cpu_set(cpu, cpu_possible_map);
+			set_cpu_possible(cpu, true);
 		smp_ops = &psurge_smp_ops;
 	}
 #endif /* CONFIG_PPC32 */