Subject: linux-next: scsi-rc-fixes tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:13:45 +1000

Hi James,

Today's linux-next build (powerpc allyesconfig) failed like this:

drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c: In function 'sas_find_bcast_dev':
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1701: error: 'FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c: In function 'sas_discover_new':
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1809: error: 'FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1824: error: 'TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c: In function 'sas_rediscover':
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1903: error: 'TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1918: error: 'FALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c: In function 'sas_ex_revalidate_domain':
drivers/scsi/libsas/sas_expander.c:1951: error: 'TRUE' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit 4c70d933a41e1d712f3db90d2a41141730383d5a ("[SCSI]
libsas: fix wide port hotplug issues").  Presumably a missing include
file.

I have reverted that commit for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/