Subject: [PATCH -next] media/zr364xx: fix build errors

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:47:17 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix build errors in zr364xx by adding selects:

zr364xx.c:(.text+0x195ed7): undefined reference to `videobuf_streamon'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196030): undefined reference to `videobuf_dqbuf'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x1960c4): undefined reference to `videobuf_qbuf'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196123): undefined reference to `videobuf_querybuf'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196182): undefined reference to `videobuf_reqbufs'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196224): undefined reference to `videobuf_queue_is_busy'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196390): undefined reference to `videobuf_vmalloc_free'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196571): undefined reference to `videobuf_iolock'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196678): undefined reference to `videobuf_mmap_mapper'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x196760): undefined reference to `videobuf_poll_stream'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x19689a): undefined reference to `videobuf_read_one'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x1969ec): undefined reference to `videobuf_mmap_free'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x197862): undefined reference to `videobuf_queue_vmalloc_init'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x197a28): undefined reference to `videobuf_streamoff'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x198203): undefined reference to `videobuf_to_vmalloc'
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x198603): undefined reference to `videobuf_streamoff'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `free_buffer':
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x19930c): undefined reference to `videobuf_vmalloc_free'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `zr364xx_open':
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x19a7de): undefined reference to `videobuf_queue_vmalloc_init'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `read_pipe_completion':
zr364xx.c:(.text+0x19b17f): undefined reference to `videobuf_to_vmalloc'

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/media/video/Kconfig |    2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

--- linux-next-20090729.orig/drivers/media/video/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20090729/drivers/media/video/Kconfig
@@ -991,6 +991,8 @@ source "drivers/media/video/pwc/Kconfig"
 config USB_ZR364XX
 	tristate "USB ZR364XX Camera support"
 	depends on VIDEO_V4L2
+	select VIDEOBUF_GEN
+	select VIDEOBUF_VMALLOC
 	---help---
 	  Say Y here if you want to connect this type of camera to your
 	  computer's USB port.

---
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/