Subject: [PATCH -next] isdn: fix netjet build errors

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:26:35 -0700

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix netjet driver link errors when ISDN_I4L is not enabled:

drivers/built-in.o: In function `mode_tiger':
netjet.c:(.text+0x325dc8): undefined reference to `isdnhdlc_rcv_init'
netjet.c:(.text+0x325dd5): undefined reference to `isdnhdlc_out_init'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `fill_dma':
netjet.c:(.text+0x325fb6): undefined reference to `isdnhdlc_encode'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `read_dma':
netjet.c:(.text+0x32631a): undefined reference to `isdnhdlc_decode'
drivers/built-in.o: In function `nj_irq':
netjet.c:(.text+0x326e01): undefined reference to `isdnhdlc_encode'

or move isdnhdlc.c to some other sub-dir..

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/Kconfig |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- linux-next-20090805.orig/drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/Kconfig
+++ linux-next-20090805/drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/Kconfig
@@ -78,6 +78,7 @@ config MISDN_NETJET
 	depends on PCI
 	select MISDN_IPAC
 	select ISDN_HDLC
+	select ISDN_I4L # so that make will recurse into sub-dir.
 	help
 	  Enable support for Traverse Technologies NETJet PCI cards.

---
~Randy
LPC 2009, Sept. 23-25, Portland, Oregon
http://linuxplumbersconf.org/2009/