Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the xfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:12:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the xfs tree got a conflict in
fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_sync.h between commit
bc990f5cb424cdca9dda866785d088e2c2110ecc ("xfs: fix locking in
xfs_iget_cache_hit") from Linus' tree and commit
370f048214b4e9aa2102fa3c454ae1374da287c5 ("xfs: add more statics & drop
some unused functions") from the xfs tree.

Just context changes (add/remove). I fixed it up (see below) and can
carry the fix as necessary.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_sync.h
index 5912060,23e7e7e..0000000
--- a/fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_sync.h
+++ b/fs/xfs/linux-2.6/xfs_sync.h
@@@ -48,8 -48,6 +48,7 @@@ int xfs_reclaim_inode(struct xfs_inode 
  int xfs_reclaim_inodes(struct xfs_mount *mp, int mode);
  
  void xfs_inode_set_reclaim_tag(struct xfs_inode *ip);
 +void __xfs_inode_set_reclaim_tag(struct xfs_perag *pag, struct xfs_inode *ip);
- void xfs_inode_clear_reclaim_tag(struct xfs_inode *ip);
  void __xfs_inode_clear_reclaim_tag(struct xfs_mount *mp, struct xfs_perag *pag,
  				struct xfs_inode *ip);