Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for August 19

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:30:46 +1000

Hi Joel,

[Sorry for being a bit slow]

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 02:35:28 -0700 Joel Becker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 07:02:33PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > Merging configfs/linux-next
> > CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in fs/configfs/dir.c
> 
> 	Silly question.  The last time I had a conflict in next, you
> emailed me the details.  How do I go about finding them on my own
> (without doing the complete merge you do)?

Not a silly question, really.  I have no idea if you can generate those
merge resolution diffs without actually doing the merge.

Thanks for fixing up the configfs tree.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/