Subject: linux-next / s390 crypto breakage

From: Heiko Carstens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:35:26 +0200

Hi Herbert,

your patch "crypto: shash - Export/import hash state only" causes this
on s390:

  CC      arch/s390/crypto/sha1_s390.o
arch/s390/crypto/sha1_s390.c: In function 'sha1_import':
arch/s390/crypto/sha1_s390.c:63: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
arch/s390/crypto/sha1_s390.c: At top level:
arch/s390/crypto/sha1_s390.c:78: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
  CC      arch/s390/crypto/sha_common.o
  CC      arch/s390/crypto/sha256_s390.o
arch/s390/crypto/sha256_s390.c: In function 'sha256_import':
arch/s390/crypto/sha256_s390.c:59: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
arch/s390/crypto/sha256_s390.c: At top level:
arch/s390/crypto/sha256_s390.c:74: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
  CC      arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.o
arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.c: In function 'sha512_import':
arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.c:58: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.c: At top level:
arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.c:76: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
arch/s390/crypto/sha512_s390.c:115: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

Looks like you missed some conversions. Could you (or Jan?) fix this please?

Thanks!