Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for September 4

From: Borislav Petkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:45:40 +0200

Hi Stephen,

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 06:23:09PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
> Changes since 20090903:

..

> Merging edac-amd/for-next
> CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/x86/kernel/smpboot.c
> CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/linux/topology.h

current topology patches in -tip have significantly diverged from the
versions I carry in the edac tree so please remove the last from the
testing lineup temporarily. Will fix the issue after I'm back from my
vacation the week after next.

Thanks.

-- 
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Operating | Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
  System  | Karl-Hammerschmidt-Str. 34, 85609 Dornach b. München, Germany
 Research | Geschäftsführer: Andrew Bowd, Thomas M. McCoy, Giuliano Meroni
  Center  | Sitz: Dornach, Gemeinde Aschheim, Landkreis München
  (OSRC)  | Registergericht München, HRB Nr. 43632