Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the battery tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:52:01 +1000

Hi Anton,

Today's linux-next merge of the battery tree got a conflict in
drivers/power/wm97xx_battery.c between commit
38c7dc373029e4666b17850054dd43c1c96bb264 ("wm97xx_batery: replace
driver_data with dev_get_drvdata()") from Linus' tree and commit
b8bdc1d0cfc488ac0d94724639f9a61b0a5a1d40 ("wm97xx_battery: Use
platform_data") from the battery tree.

Just context changes.  I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fixes
for a while.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/power/wm97xx_battery.c
index b787335,c552082c..0000000
--- a/drivers/power/wm97xx_battery.c
+++ b/drivers/power/wm97xx_battery.c
@@@ -33,14 -33,20 +33,20 @@@ static enum power_supply_property *prop
  
  static unsigned long wm97xx_read_bat(struct power_supply *bat_ps)
  {
+ 	struct wm97xx_pdata *wmdata = bat_ps->dev->parent->platform_data;
+ 	struct wm97xx_batt_pdata *pdata = wmdata->batt_pdata;
+ 
 -	return wm97xx_read_aux_adc(bat_ps->dev->parent->driver_data,
 +	return wm97xx_read_aux_adc(dev_get_drvdata(bat_ps->dev->parent),
  					pdata->batt_aux) * pdata->batt_mult /
  					pdata->batt_div;
  }
  
  static unsigned long wm97xx_read_temp(struct power_supply *bat_ps)
  {
+ 	struct wm97xx_pdata *wmdata = bat_ps->dev->parent->platform_data;
+ 	struct wm97xx_batt_pdata *pdata = wmdata->batt_pdata;
+ 
 -	return wm97xx_read_aux_adc(bat_ps->dev->parent->driver_data,
 +	return wm97xx_read_aux_adc(dev_get_drvdata(bat_ps->dev->parent),
  					pdata->temp_aux) * pdata->temp_mult /
  					pdata->temp_div;
  }