Subject: linux-next: arm tree build failure

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:59:44 +1000

Hi Russell,

The next-20090907 and later builds (arm at91cap9adk_defconfig) failed
like this:

arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c:821: warning: 'struct atmel_ac97_data' declared inside parameter list
arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c:821: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c:821: error: conflicting types for 'at91_add_device_ac97'
arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h:178: note: previous declaration of 'at91_add_device_ac97' was here
arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cap9adk.c:367: error: variable 'cap9adk_ac97_data' has initializer but incomplete type
arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cap9adk.c: In function 'cap9adk_board_init':
arch/arm/mach-at91/board-cap9adk.c:397: warning: passing argument 1 of 'at91_add_device_ac97' from incompatible pointer type
arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h:178: note: expected 'struct ac97c_platform_data *' but argument is of type 'struct atmel_ac97_data *'

Caused by commit d656f07a7405e788e1275d0238b67f593615f2bb ("ARM: 5640/1:
This patch modifies the support of AC97 on the at91sam9263 ek board").
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/