Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 5 (iio)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:21:22 -0700

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:03:24 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20091002:

In file included from drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:22:
drivers/staging/iio/adc/../ring_sw.h:32:28: error: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or directory
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c: In function 'max1363_poll_bh_to_ring':
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:142: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_to_sw_ring'
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:142: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:178: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c: In function 'max1363_register_ring_funcs_and_init':
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:190: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_allocate'
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:190: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.c:216: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_free'
make[5]: *** [drivers/staging/iio/adc/max1363_ring.o] Error 1
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/iio/adc] Error 2
  CC [M]  drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.o
In file included from drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:14:
drivers/staging/iio/accel/../ring_sw.h:32:28: error: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or directory
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c: In function 'lis3l02dq_unconfigure_ring':
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:535: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_free'
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c: In function 'lis3l02dq_configure_ring':
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:553: error: implicit declaration of function 'iio_sw_rb_allocate'
drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.c:553: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
make[5]: *** [drivers/staging/iio/accel/lis3l02dq_ring.o] Error 1

config attached.

---
~Randy