Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 5 (android)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:21:29 -0700

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:03:24 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20091002:

drivers/staging/android/lowmemorykiller.c: In function 'lowmem_shrink':
drivers/staging/android/lowmemorykiller.c:111: error: 'struct mm_struct' has no member named 'oom_adj'

config := config-and1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

drivers/staging/android/logger.c:165: error: 'TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:165: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:165: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:178: error: implicit declaration of function 'signal_pending'
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:183: error: implicit declaration of function 'schedule'
drivers/staging/android/logger.c: In function 'logger_aio_write':
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:325: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:333: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:334: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:337: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:360: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:363: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:370: error: increment of pointer to unknown structure
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:370: error: arithmetic on pointer to an incomplete type
drivers/staging/android/logger.c:377: error: 'TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/android/logger.o] Error 1

config := config-and2

---
~Randy