Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for October 5 (dream)

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:21:35 -0700

On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:03:24 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> Hi all,
> Changes since 20091002:

drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:18:30: error: linux/gpio_event.h: No such file or directory
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:68: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:69: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:70: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: 'GPIOEAF_PRINT_RAW' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:71: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:72: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:72: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:75: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:75: error: 'EV_REL' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:75: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:75: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:76: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:77: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:78: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:78: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:78: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:79: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:80: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:80: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:80: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:81: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:81: error: 'GPIOEAF_PRINT_EVENT' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:81: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:81: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:82: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:82: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:87: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:87: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:87: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:88: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:88: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:90: error: implicit declaration of function 'input_report_rel'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:90: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:92: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:92: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:92: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:93: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:93: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:95: error: implicit declaration of function 'input_event'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:95: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:95: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:97: error: implicit declaration of function 'input_sync'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c: At top level:
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:110: warning: 'struct gpio_event_info' declared inside parameter list
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:110: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c: In function 'gpio_event_axis_func':
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:118: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:118: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__mptr'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:118: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:118: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct gpio_event_axis_info'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:119: error: 'GPIO_EVENT_FUNC_SUSPEND' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:120: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:121: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:124: error: 'GPIO_EVENT_FUNC_RESUME' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:125: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:126: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:130: error: 'GPIO_EVENT_FUNC_INIT' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:139: error: implicit declaration of function 'input_set_capability'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:139: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:139: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:140: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:140: error: 'EV_ABS' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:140: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:140: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:141: error: implicit declaration of function 'input_set_abs_params'
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:141: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:142: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:144: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:145: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:148: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:151: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:167: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:168: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.c:172: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[4]: *** [drivers/staging/dream/gpio_axis.o] Error 1

config attached.

---
~Randy